AS SEEN ON NASCAR
1) For competitive play, place a set of cornhole boards 27 feet apart from front edge to front edge. Beginners, juniors and recreational players may want to start at a shorter distance. We recommend decreasing the distance in three foot increments to find a comfortable beginning playing distance
2) There are 4 bags per set. 2 sets of different colors are needed to play singles or doubles
3) The front of the board represents the foul line. Players may not step in front of the board or behind the board. Players must remain within three feet of their side of the board
1) Beer Pong is generally played by teams of two in which each team takes turn throwing a table tennis ballinto the other team’s cups.
2) Once a ball lands in a cup, the cup is taken away and the opponent then drinks the contents of the cup. If both teammates hit cups, the balls are rolled back and they get to shoot again.
3) The team that successfully hits all of the opponent’s cups wins the game.
4) Since there are a vast amount of variation on the game, it is good to quickly go over things like racks and bouncing/swatting before the game begins. Winner of the game typically stays on the table and awaits next challenger.
5) A list is generally formed to keep track of who is next to play.
OUR PRODUCTSView all
Your Custom Image
1) 2-in-1 CORNHOLE BOARDS & BEER PONG! - Easily switch from playing cornhole to beer pong in seconds. Simply Unfold the desired legs for either Cornhole or Beer Pong and your ready to play!
2) PREMIUMBEERPONGTOSS BOARDS! - Made with industrial steel legs & cabinet grade 5/8" Baltic birch wood for smoothness, stability, and strength...these are heavy duty boards that are built to last! Each board weigh's approximately 30 pounds to prevent boards from bouncing or moving. The finish is smooth with the circle and edges of each of the boards sanded to provide ideal bag play. Holes are cut to a precise 6" diameter , legs are collapsible and fold under for easy storage and transportation.